My Daughter

first my daughter who very cute and nice baby

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

When she is age seven months






New Story










October 18,2006
Yesterday evening after i go home i trial to bring the old guitar and sing a song to my daughter
i started sing and she is interested my song and my activity.
She is look like very happy to much and sing 3-4 songs but it is not complete.
i have plan in today buy some book for song and sing with her in this evening.
into i sing a song and she is sing with me( see to her mouth)

This week have 2 day for i will take care her.
i have my plan to travel in the beach in Pattaya with my family.
so i will come back to write this diary and take photo of her again










Oh my daughter

Tanawan family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Women's Interest Magazines Only at MagsForLess!!!
 
Baby Clothes web statistics
View My Stats